Banner

Banner

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Higlet's Poem

I'm in place that's soft and warm.
My organs now completely formed.
I grow so quickly it's hard to see
the difference between you an me.
I hear my Mommy's heart beat strong.
A lullaby to me, a song.
With her every movement to and fro.
She rocks me gently, with love, I know.
As she goes about her busy way.
She thinks about me all the day.
She thinks of diapers and runny nose.
She ponders tiny hands and toes.
She knows a wonder I will be.
Mom and Dad both in me.
Will I look like my big Bro?
How fast or slow will I grow?
God's already chosen boy or girl.
My hair to be straight or curled.
Right now inside my Mom I'm safe.
Secure and cuddled in that hidden place.
I know not worry or troubled times.
I feel comfort. I'm completely fine.
In these many months to come
Mom and I get one on one.
But when I'm born I know that then.
This precious time will surely end.

No comments:

Post a Comment