Banner

Banner

Friday, May 4, 2012

MONSTER!!!! Whyyyyyyy?!?!

Monster is a nick name of endearment and not because he is a Monster. However, the name is very fitting at times.Let me elaborate...

  Now, I remember before I had children of hearing stories of children destroying house. Like the story my Mother often shares of my brother getting into flour and syrup and redecorating her home with it. Or stories of kids wrecking a house with peanut butter. Pouring a box of cake mix onto white carpet. Or the finger painting with poop... and I ALWAYS thought  to myself  " Right. Well, IF YOU had been watching YOUR child, MAYBE that wouldn't have happen!" 

LOL!!Oh, the judgement of a childless woman.... I laugh at my ridiculousness in the unrealistic exceptions of a child then!! My Monster gets into EVERYTHING! The fact that the house is still standing, blows. my. mind. This is a daily thing. He is a freaking Ninja at it , too! So, I'm sharing yesterday's adventure, with the encouragement of my friend Lindsey.

Wuwu is 5 months now. I know. Time flys! And yes, I am aware that I have not posted her birth story and I will.Anyway, I actually scrubbed my bathroom yesterday. I did the works! Got some elbow grease goin. I scrubbed the tub, the toilet, and the walls. Heck! I even did the window! AND its always covered with blinds.

Side note: If you have a son, you know that your bathroom ALWAYS smells like pee! ALWAYS. Seriously. AL-WAYS!!
Well, I had the sucker smelling fresh and  so clean, clean!

Now, Wuwu really only sleeps on top of me or holding her. This at one timed bugged me. But, now, I just lay down with her. Maybe watch a little Tony on the TV while she does. I never actually get to sleep because of Monster. AND this is why...

So, I'm enjoying Wuwu's snuggles and the eye candy of Tony's fine a$$ on TV and Monster comes in and get the tincture syringe off my side table. ( I keep the syringe for the tincture next to me because I seem to always need it in the middle of the night)

So, I hear Monster in the bathroom. I didn't think much about it. Sometimes he plays with the water in the sink. Sometimes he plays with the cars on the tile, whatever. he wasn't bugging me. I really should have know better...

He came into the room with syringe in hand with it filled with water.
Me: " Monster, why do you have that?"
Monster: " I was spray'n it to the window and  POW!"
Me: " Whaaa?"
Monster: " I's SPRAY'N it on the window and go POW!"
Me: ?????
Me: "WAIT!"
* lays Wuwu down. Jumps out of bed. Goes into bathroom.*
water is everywhere!!! All over the walls, the window, THE toilet paper! EVERYWHERE ON EVERYTHING!! *Thinks to self. Okay, not a big deal*
Then I look in the toilet and see that, once again he did not flush the toilet...
Me: "Monster, where were you get this water from?"
Monster: " The potty!"

Nice....

No comments:

Post a Comment