Banner

Banner

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Update



I am so grateful that Papa Higley is home this week. Man, ol'man, is it hard with him not here! He's been traveling about 2hrs south for work for the past six weeks. Hes there 2 weeks and then back for 1. I swear, without him here, I feel like one of those wandering Geese that stays near the area that they last saw their mate. My brain just turns off . But this is only temporary.

 The kids have been sick and passed it on to me. Wuwu had her first fever on Saturday night. She feels much better but we are all are sporting the chapped faces and runny noses! But despite the runny noses, the children are thriving! Monster is loving school.  He is learning so much even things that I don't think he is ready to learn. He enjoys going though I sometimes rather keep him home.

Wuwu is turning one soon! NEXT month! Its breaking my heart. She is on the verge on walking. She will stand on her own and clap. She loves music and dances.

Speaking of her birthday, we are throwing a party in the park on November 24. Please pray that there will be no rain and it will be nice and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment