Banner

Banner

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy "Light Party"?




As most of our neighborhood dressed in costumes, I felt God tell me not to take the kids trick or treating this year. I didn't know what to do! I wanted the kids to have fun but I could not find what felt right. And as faithful as He is, we last minute got invited to a Light Party !
A Light Party is based on John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
We had an AWESOME time! So much so, that I hope we can do it every year! Monster did not even miss the trick or Treating! With cotton candy, s'mors bar, crafts , trampoline, hot dogs and a BIG bag of candy all while playing with  about 15 kids his age , why would he?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment